Kids D&D: Autumn Session
For kids who want to learn to play or already love to play Dungeons & Dragons. The session will run for 12 weeks. For ages 8-18. There will be a max of 6 kids in each group.
New players will be given a pre-generated character, and more experienced players will learn to roll a character. Gamers will learn to work together as a team, practicing creative problem solving and growing their imaginations.
Each of the three weekly options will be running different adventures. All of the events will be held in the Podcast Room at Illusive Comics & Games. For the Thursday session there will be no game 11/22, due to Thanksgiving, so the final day will instead be 11/29.
Guardians do not need to stay during the event, unless their children need assistance. However, Guardians do need to return promptly at the end of the gaming. We do have plenty of seating for the parents.
STRICT RULES OF CONDUCT:
- No attacking other characters. The children and their characters should always play together, not at odds.
- No throwing, cursing, or yelling (except out of joy)
- Children that have a difficult time moderating their emotions should have their aide or parent attend the sessions with them.
- Skipped sessions cannot be made up by attending another group
- Any act of violence or verbal abuse will lead to immediate ejection from the group. There will be no refunds.
- We know that it can be emotionally involving for some, but this is a game. The most important thing is that everyone is having fun.
* indicates a required field