Kids D&D: Winter Session
Mindflayers are coming. Who will you side with to stop them? The Vampires, the shadow Government, the warring Girth or with an entirely different group altogether? Whoever you choose to ally with you'll have to deal with different sorts of intrigue and objectives! There are different choices for each Session's groups, but kids will have the same overwhelming mindflayer empire!
This event is for kids ages 8-18 who want to learn to play or already love to play Dungeons & Dragons. Winter Session will run for 12 weeks. There will be a max of 6 kids in each group.
Saturdays, 1:30-3:30p starting 1/5/19 (Now Full)
Mondays, 5-7p starting 1/7/19
Thursdays, 5-7p starting 1/10/19
New players will be given a pre-generated character, and more experienced players will be able to roll their character. Gamers will learn to work together as a team, practicing creative problem solving and growing their imaginations.
The Session will be held in the Podcast Room at Illusive Comics & Games. Guardians do not need to stay during the event, unless their children need assistance. However, Guardians do need to return promptly at the end of the gaming. We do have plenty of seating for Guardians.
STRICT RULES OF CONDUCT:
- No attacking other characters. The children and their characters should always play together, not at odds.
- No throwing, cursing, or yelling (except out of joy)
- Children that have a difficult time moderating their emotions should have their aide or parent attend the sessions with them.
- Skipped sessions cannot be made up by attending another group
- Any act of violence or verbal abuse will lead to immediate ejection from the group. There will be no refunds.
- We know that it can be emotionally involving for some, but this is a game. The most important thing is that everyone is having fun.