Kids D&D: Spring Session
Our intrepid adventurers have made a name for themselves on the Sword Coast, for good or ill, and word of their deeds have reached the ears of certain groups across the length and breadth of Faerun. Will they travel in search of adventure, or will adventure seek them out?
There are different experiences for each Session's groups, but kids will have the same questions to explore during the Spring Season of Kids D&D, which will run for 8 weeks.
For kids, ages 8-18, who want to learn to play or already love to play Dungeons & Dragons. There will be a max of 6 kids in each group and one very experienced and friendly Game Master.
The events will take place ONLINE via Roll20.
Jun will be teaching all of the events except for Sundays. Our new DM Colten, who has some fantastic experience gaming with kids, will run the Sunday sessions.
New players will be given a pre-generated character, and more experienced players will learn to roll a character. The campaigns will be based upon 5th Edition D&D and run the length of the quarter.
Gamers will learn to work together as a team, practicing creative problem solving and growing their imaginations.
Please fill out this Waiver and Release of Liability. (This is required and I will follow up with you via email if you don't submit it now. Please save me some time and don't skip this step.)
STRICT RULES OF CONDUCT:
- No attacking other characters. The children and their characters should always play together, not at odds.
- No throwing, cursing, or yelling (except out of joy)
- Children that have a difficult time moderating their emotions should have their aide or parent attend the sessions with them.
- Skipped sessions cannot be made up by attending another group
- Any act of violence or verbal abuse will lead to immediate ejection from the group. There will be no refunds.
- We know that it can be emotionally involving for some, but this is a game. The most important thing is that everyone is having fun.
- No playing on electronics during the event
Keep in mind there are no make up sessions--if you miss a Saturday, you cannot drop by a Monday session to make it up.
We do not offer refunds if your schedule changes or your child dislikes the event or fellow players. We will do all we can to remedy any group situation that causes any upset, but we do not control the kids' attitudes. We will offer to move your child to another campaign during this Season, but only if there are openings.