MtG Mystery Booster Box
Releases March 13th.
The Mystery Booster is loaded with reprints from over forty previous Magic sets - but these reprints aren’t exactly what today’s Magic players are used to opening in their packs.
Unlike customary reprints, Mystery Booster cards are presented in their original form - original frame, art, typesetting, expansion symbol, legal text, and all.
The set itself contains a whopping 1,694 reprints from all throughout the game's history, plus 121 copies of something new and surprising. You could fill an entire eight-person draft and not see the same card twice.
Booster Pack Contents:
• 2 white commons or uncommons
• 2 blue commons or uncommons
• 2 black commons or uncommons
• 2 red commons or uncommons
• 2 green commons or uncommons
• 1 multicolor common or uncommon
• 1 artifact or land common or uncommon
• 1 rare or mythic rare from before Core Set 2015
• 1 other rare or mythic rare
• 1 foil card pulled from a curated list